Tuesday 29 September 2009

SUPERSIZE ME!!: Heidi wants Bigger Boobies :)



Heidi Montag gave quite the boobalicious interview to the UK's Closer Magazine, talking mostly about her quest to have the perfect bod and her singing "career."


Here are some HIGHlights:



On getting ready for her Playboy shoot:





"I wasn't nervous because I'd got my body and mind into shape for it. My aim is to become an iconic sex symbol and the Playboy shoot is the first step. I wanted to be toned and curvaceous with a nice butt–I didn't want to lose weight and look skinny."



On her fake ta-tas:





"I'm a C cup but I want to upgrade to a DD cup. I have a curvy butt now and bigger boobs will enhance my shape."



On her highly-criticized Miss Universe pageant performance:





"I just ignore it. I know my skills and talent. I'd never performed in front of so many people, let alone a billion watching me on TV. Afterwards there was a lot of negativity on the internet, but I deal with it. It happens to everyone like me and I can only do my best and feel happy."



On husband Spencer's and her mother's strained relationship:





"It's been tough to handle. They don't get on at all. My mother and I are close but since Spencer's come into my world, it's been hard. Spencer's mother and I are inseparable, which is even harder for my mom. Hopefully things will get better over time."



On future Speidi offspring:





"I'd love children, but Spencer doesn't. Hopefully that will change though."



Oh, the drama! It sounds like she's hoping for a whole lotta change from Spencer's end. Not sure how likely that is!

1 comment:

  1. I think she has got to think about her album and not about her boobies.

    ReplyDelete