Saturday 10 October 2009

Heidi Montag Gossip SHUT DOWN BY MTV



Hey guys its sad to say but Heidi Montag Gossip will be shut down after only two months, Mtv.com have sent me an email and apparently posting the new episodes of The Hills is against their law, and stupid me have let my contacts visable to viewers. I know i got loads of emails of you guys asking me to post more episodes but as u can see im being watched and warned by Mtv and now have to shut down but i shall leave you a new blog which is'nt mine but is just as good...


They upload on all The Hills stars including Heidi Montag.

Enjoy guys and i will miss you and thanks for all your support you have givin me since i started this blog. The blog will be visable til October 25th.

GOODBYE! XO

4 comments:

  1. HOLY FUCK! Fuck MTV they havve no right, the episodes will leak no matter what but to shut down a harmless little blog is just fucked up, have they anything better to do!! FUCK I LOVE COMING ON TO HIS BLOG :( MISS U

    ReplyDelete
  2. It think that you should keep your blog updated, but you can stop posting Hills episodes. This blog is a little comunity of Heidi Fans, I think it will be better to do like I told you here and on Twitt. Better for us, better for you, better for MTV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck mtv!!
    i agree with ciullos93!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o my gosh no way, this blog is up there with music is the heart of our souls, i favorited it! i dont want u to go, please dont leave :(

    ReplyDelete