Saturday 29 August 2009

Heidi Montag Album News: Warner Bros. Records will release Heidi Montag Album!

Warner Bros. Records have issued a statement at Montag's management that they will proceed to extend Montag's contract. Heidi's single 'Higher' was released under Warner Bros. Records in 2007 and after failing to produce sale numbers or chart positions Heidi was later dis-charged from the label, now Heidi's debut album titled 'Heidi Montag' will be not only distributed by Pratt Productions but by Warner Bros. Records too, Heidi's album is set for a September 29th release.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is better if Warner Bros Records releases the debut album of Heidi. It is possible that they will do some promotion for the album and it will sell more than if released only under Heidi Pratt Records. My english is ORRIBLE xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too and with warner will posible to release worldwilde...
    eii me youtube ;d add me
    fans n.n
    i will like to meet heidi fans ;D
    like me

    ReplyDelete