Wednesday 26 August 2009

Lauren Conrad to do an INTRO on Heidi's album?... And Body Language charts at #36 on iTunes Pop Chart

Now, I know wikipedia is'nt a good source but, i said i'l post it because it's an intresting thought, I myself doubt that Lauren would wanna make any sort of an appearence on Heidi's debut album but i also have a feeling that Heidi might do a Brooke Hogan job and insert clips of her self and LC fighting or arguing on the show! just like Brooke did with her mother on her Album.
Other news, Body Language enters the iTunes Pop Chart at #36. Well Done Heidi`!

4 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!..go Heidi!..but I just wanted to know. Today morning I was looking for the billboard pop songs chart to find out Body Language, but I didn't found it. Have you find it on billboard? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on... Don't ever trust wikipedia! All that info is fake, I even know who edited that to write all that crap ¬¬

    Btw, Body Language only got as high as 64 on the iTunes Pop Chart, then it started to drop so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the iTunes chart there's no Body Language up to the 100#. I think More is More has done better, this week is at 44 on Billboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i beleive that wiki is a shit source too cause it says that the Album aint out til december! lol

    ReplyDelete