Tuesday 25 August 2009

Heidi's song 'Fashion' getting the 'Body Language' Make-Over too?

Heidi Tweets..........
'i love fashion!'
Now I'm left wondering, a few days before Body Language was officially annouced the debut single from Heidi and to be performed on this years Miss Universe, Heidi started tweeting the Songs lyrics, bit by bit.
Now Heidi is tweeting about Fashion? Does that mean it will appear on the album or maybe the next single? In my own oppinion: I think Heidi should release 'Turn Ya Head' or 'More Is More' as the next single off herself titled album! those two tracks have been giving possitive reviews atleast.

2 comments:

  1. Ehm, I don't think Heidi will release Fashion. Now it's a Lady GaGa song, and it's famous to be from Lady G. Everything is possible, but I hope she will re record One More Drink instead of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree One More Drink Is amazing! i love it too.

    ReplyDelete